This is one lovely roast beef. Perfect if you like your meat to be rosé and juicy. Sorry no picture taken..
Preparation time: 30 minutes
1 red bell pepper, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 onion, chopped
1 jar of mustard
3 table spoons of honey
1 table spoon of red bell pepper powder
2 table spoons of grounded cumin
1 large roast beef, cut up in nice slices
1 table spoon of basil
1 little bag of fresh mint
1 little bag of fresh parsley
150 ml of Greek yoghurt
Prepare this dish in 10 simple steps.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix the garlic, onion, 5 table spoons of mustard, the honey, the red bell powder, the cumin and a bit of salt and pepper.
- Rub the mixture on the roast beef slices.
- Add the roast beef slices nicely in an oven dish.
- Layer the roast beef with the chopped red bell pepper.
- Slide the oven dish into the oven for 30 minutes.
- Ground together the basil, mint and parsley and add the rest of the mustard and add the yoghurt.
- Add some salt and pepper to your liking.
- Put it in the refrigerator to rest.
- Serve the roast beef with the yoghurt mixture for a fresh taste.
Tip: Serve with a fresh salad and baked potatoes.